With unique art, pottery, eco-friendly products and cultural traditions, CHIMOLE offers a peek into Honduras rich heritage and brings a special “cultural experience” of the best of Honduras to the Washington DC area.
• Pottery made by the indigenous Lencan people of Honduras using the same pre-Columbian techniques handed down through generations for more than 2,000 years (100% natural and organic)
• Visual art and paintings from artists through exclusive arrangements
• Hand-crafted gifts made of recycled and eco-friendly products
• Host private events with catered cuisine
• Online store will entice art enthusiasts from across the country
It is estimated that Honduras currently has a population of 8.2 million people, making it the 94th most populated country in the world. Its population is similar in size to that of Virginia in the United States. Art is a very large part of the culture of Honduras.